These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the operation of the website https://hopchop.pl
- 1 General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the operation of the hopchop.co.uk website, in particular:
1.1. defines the terms used on the website https://hopchop.pl.
1.2 sets out the rules for the conclusion of sales contracts, placing of orders and their execution
1.3 sets out the rules for payment and delivery
1.4 defines the rules of procedure for the collection of the consignment
1.5 sets out the rules for complaints and withdrawal from the contract, including exceptions
1.6 defines the technical requirements
1.8 informs about the economic copyright
1.9 identify out-of-court dispute resolution methods
1.10 reports on used equipment.
- Internet service operating under the domain https://hopchop.pl is led by:
Next Look Solution Sp. z o.o. ul. WIDOK 10/-, 05-090 DAWIDY BANKOWE, NIP: 5342634489, REGON: 388099093
e-mail: email@example.com contact phone: 535 828 030
- The prices given in the Shop are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT). The price given next to a given Product is binding for the Customer at the time of placing the Order. Prices do not include delivery costs.
- The seller is an active VAT payer.
- Information about the products given on the Shop's website, in particular their descriptions and prices, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but are only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices of Products available in the Online Shop, introduce new Products, withdraw Products, carry out promotions and give discounts, as well as offer Products free of charge for a limited period of time. The above provisions shall not affect Orders which were placed before the effective date of any of the changes.
- The duration of the promotion is limited. Discounts and promotions cannot be combined. Detailed information is included in each promotion's terms and conditions or regulations.
- As a condition of placing an Order, the Customer is required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions at the time of placing the Order. By accepting, the Customer agrees to all the provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
- The service provides the option of registering a Customer Account.
- These Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge. The Customer may record the content of the Terms and Conditions in a manner convenient to him/her, e.g. by recording on a permanent carrier or by printing.
- The Terms and Conditions may refer to separate regulations and general terms and conditions for the provision of services through the owner of the Website, which in such case become an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions that would constitute prohibited contractual provisions within the meaning of the Civil Code (art.385(1) to 385(3)), or would violate mandatory provisions of law regarding the conclusion of agreements with the participation of the Consumer and Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer, which would be included in the register of contractual provisions deemed prohibited, maintained by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, do not apply to Consumers and Entrepreneurs on the rights of consumers.
- The provision of unlawful content by the Customer is prohibited.
- The Seller does not allow Customers to leave feedback on the quality of service and the quality of the Products offered.
- The Seller does not use a mechanism to place Products in the list of search results.
- 2 Definitions
Working day - one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
Order form - an electronic, interactive service available from the Seller's Online Shop to place an order
Civil Code - Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 ( OJ 1964.16.93 as amended).
Product - all products available at the Online Shop that are the subject of a Sales Contract between the Seller and the Customer
Regulations - these Shop Rules
Online shop - the online shop available at https://hopchop.pl through which the Customer may order Products or Services
Seller, Service Provider -
Next Look Solution Sp. z o.o. ul. WIDOK 10/-, 05-090 DAWIDY BANKOWE, NIP: 5342634489, REGON: 388099093
Sales contract - Agreement for the sale of a Product concluded between the Customer and the Seller via an online shop
Guarantee - a voluntary declaration concerning the quality of the Product made by the Guarantor
Guarantor - the provider of the guarantee as part of its guarantee declaration
Guarantee document - warranty card or booklet
Electronic service - service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the website
Order - a declaration of will by the Customer, made using the Order Form, aimed directly at concluding a Sales Contract for a Product with the Seller
Customer, Service Recipient - Consumer, Entrepreneur on consumer rights, Entrepreneur
Consumer - as defined in Article 22(1) of the Civil Code
Entrepreneur - as defined in Article 43(1) of the Civil Code
Trader with consumer rights - a natural person running a sole proprietorship, having an entry in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information, concluding an agreement directly related to his/her business activity, but not of a professional character resulting from the subject matter of his/her business activity, verified pursuant to the provisions on the Central Register of Business Activity and Information. However, this applies only to distance and off-premises contracts
Basket - a list of products drawn up from the Products offered in the shop on the basis of the Customer's choice
Customer account - electronic service, means a panel individualised for each Customer and made available to the Customer by the Seller, following the Customer's registration
Registration form - a form available on the Seller's website to create a Customer Account
Contact form - an electronic service, a form in which users of the https://hopchop.pl website enter information and data for the purpose of processing a submitted request
Newsletter - an electronic service enabling the Client to subscribe to and receive at the e-mail address provided by the Client free information from the Service Provider concerning the site
- 3 Electronic services
- The following electronic services are available on the website:
1.1 Order form
1.2 Contact form
1.4 Customer account
- The Order Form service is a one-off service and terminates either when an Order is placed through it or when the Customer stops placing an Order through it early.
- The Contact Form service consists of making available to Service Recipients the possibility to send messages to the Vendor by means of a form placed on the website.
- The Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period of time. The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without giving any reason by clicking on the relevant link in the message sent as part of the Newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The service consists in sending by the Seller to the e-mail address, a message in electronic form containing information about new Products in the Seller's offer, current trade offer, promotions, discounts, trainings and other information relating to the functioning of the online shop. The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue the Newsletter service without giving any reason, after prior notification to the Customer.
- A customer account is a service available after registration under the terms and conditions described in these Terms and Conditions.
5.1 In order to set up a customer account, you must complete the registration form. The following data is required: first name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, password.
5.2 Logging into the Customer Account takes place by entering the e-mail address and password established in the registration form.
5.3 The customer has the possibility of deleting the customer account at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for doing so, by sending an appropriate request to the seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the seller's address.
5.4 In the event of a breach of the Terms and Conditions, the law or good morals by the Client, the Service Provider may terminate the contract with the Client or suspend its performance under a specific Client Account.
- The Service Provider is obliged to consider all complaints submitted by the Client concerning irregularities, defects or interruptions in the provision of Services and the functioning of the Online Shop within a period of no more than 14 days.
- A complaint about electronic services can be made:
7.1 via e-mail: email@example.com
7.2 in the traditional way by sending a written complaint: Next Look Solution Sp. z o.o. ul. WIDOK 10/-, 05-090 DAWIDY BANKOWE, NIP: 5342634489, REGON: 388099093.
- Free services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- 4 Conclusion of sales contract
- The Seller makes it possible to conclude a Sales Contract via the Order Form on the website https://hopchop.pl.
- Orders can be placed via the Order Form 24 hours a day, all year round.
- In order to place an Order, it is necessary for the Customer to perform the following steps:
3.1 add the selected Product to the Basket by clicking on the button: "Add to Cart"
3.2 in the Basket the Customer can:
3.2.1 increase or decrease the quantity of the Product concerned
3.2.2 completely remove the selected Products from the Basket by clicking on the "x" icon located on the left-hand side of the Basket table
3.2.3 update the contents of the shopping cart by clicking on the "Update shopping cart" button
3.2.4 redeem vouchers received
3.3 after accepting the contents of the Basket and the delivery costs, click the "Proceed to payment" button
3.4 then complete the Order Form by:
3.4.1 completion of personal data
3.4.2 completing the delivery address
3.4.3 choosing a delivery method from those made available by the online shop
3.4.4 Mandatory data are marked with (*)
3.5.1 read and accept the Shop Rules
3.5.3 make a choice of payment from those made available by the Online Shop
3.6 confirm your willingness to conclude a contract by clicking on the "Buy and pay" button.
3.7 The choice of Traditional Transfer as a form of payment for an Order placed, involves an obligation to pay.
3.8 If you choose PayU, you must select a payment method from those available, read and accept PayU's terms and conditions then confirm the Order by clicking on the "I confirm order" button or equivalent. The placement of the Order implies the obligation to pay.
- The order sent by the Customer is the Customer's declaration of intent to conclude a contract of sale with the Seller, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- After placing an Order, the Customer will receive a message confirming the Order, which constitutes a declaration of intent by the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Customer . The Sales Agreement is considered to have been concluded upon receipt by the Customer of the message from the Seller.
- The customer is obliged to enter factually correct data.
- The Customer may place an Order without creating a Customer Account.
- 5 Contract completion date
- The Order shall be fulfilled within 4 working days, unless a different term is specified in the Product description when placing the order. In each case, the Order completion deadline shall be counted from the day following the day of payment, i.e. the day the payment is credited to the Seller's account.
- If different lead times are stipulated for the Products covered by the Order, the longest period stipulated shall apply to the entire Order.
- 6 Delivery
- Delivery of the Products takes place via:
1.1 courier companies: DPD Polska, GLS Polska
1.2 Polish Post
1.3 placing the Product in a Parcel Machine
1.4 Orlen Packet
- Information on the costs associated with the delivery of the purchased Products is made available in the "Basket" before the Customer places the Order.
- The delivery of the Products to the Customer is against payment, unless otherwise stated in the concluded sales contract.
- The customer shall bear the costs incurred as a result of non-delivery due to incorrect or inaccurate personal and address details or unjustified and unreasonable refusal to accept the delivery.
- Delivery costs are calculated in accordance with the current price lists of DPD Polska, GLS Polska, Poczta Polska, Ruch SA (Orlen Paczka) and InPost and depend on the weight, size of the parcel, choice of delivery method and selected form of payment. The Customer is informed about the costs while filling in the order form and chooses the method and accepts the cost of delivery while placing the Order.
- The delivery of the Products is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and is carried out to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- 7 Shipments
- If you choose a courier company or the Polish Post Office as the supplier of the ordered Products:
1.1 The Customer shall examine the delivered consignment with the ordered Products at the time and in the manner usual for consignments of the type in question, and check that the Products are not defective.
1.2 In the event of any defect or damage identified during delivery of the consignment containing the ordered Products, the Customer shall have the right to require the courier to draw up an appropriate report.
1.3 The Customer acknowledges that in the absence of a proper protocol in the presence of the courier, it may be difficult to recognise the complaint, and it is therefore recommended to collect evidence of the condition of the parcel at the time of delivery. In such a situation, the Customer should immediately contact the Seller.
1.4 Detailed information on the complaint procedure at DPD Polska, GLS Polska, Ruch SA (Orlen Paczka) and Poczta Polska is available in the regulations available on the carriers' websites.
- If a Parcel Machine is selected as the delivery method for the ordered Products:
2.1 In the event of any defect or damage identified when collecting the ordered Products from the Parcel Machine box, the Customer should initiate the complaint procedure by completing the instructions in accordance with the instructions displayed on the Parcel Machine screen. In such a situation, the Customer should immediately contact the Vendor.
2.2 Detailed information on the complaint procedure for Paczkomaty InPost is available in the Rules and Regulations for the Provision of the "Paczkomaty 24/7" Service by InPost Sp. z o.o. on the InPost website.
- Paragraph 1 §7 of the Consignment applies to a Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
- In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights, failure to report any delivery-related damage, shortage or incompleteness within 2 days of delivery of the Product to the address specified in the Order shall be deemed equivalent to a declaration by the Customer who is not a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with consumer rights that the Product has been received without any reservations and shall result in the forfeiture of any claims in this respect.
- 8 Payments
- The seller makes the following payments available:
1.1 traditional bank transfer to the Seller's bank account within 2 days from the date of sending the confirmation of the conclusion of the contract by the Seller (prepayment),
1.2 by PayU in the form of prepayment by electronic transfer or payment card. The prepayment is made via PayU external payment system (operated by PayU Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000274399, NIP no. 7792308495, REGON no. 300523444, share capital PLN 4,944,000, paid-in capital PLN 4,944,000, being a payment service provider within the meaning of the Payment Services Act of 19 August 2011).
- In the event of non-payment by the Customer within the time limit referred to in paragraph 1.1 §8 of these Terms and Conditions, the Vendor, after an ineffective call for payment setting an appropriate time limit, may withdraw from the Contract on the basis of Article 491 of the Civil Code.
- In the case of payment via PayU, the Customer makes payment before the Order is processed.
- The Seller will issue a receipt or a VAT invoice to the Customer. The Customer agrees to receive electronic invoices from the Seller and to send them to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- 9 Guarantee
- In the case of non-conformity of the Product with the Contract, the Customer shall have legal remedies by law at the Seller's side and expense. The guarantee does not affect these remedies.
- Some Products have a manufacturer's guarantee valid in Poland. Information on whether a product is covered by the guarantee is shown on the product card.
- The extent of the Guarantor's liability is set out in the Guarantee Document.
- Warranty rights must be exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Warranty Document enclosed with the Product.
- 10 Complaints
- The contract of sale covers new Products.
- The Seller shall bear the liability provided by law for the conformity of the Product with the Contract.
- In the event of non-conformity of the Product with the concluded contract, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
- A complaint can be submitted to the Seller's address:
4.1 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 in the traditional way by sending a written complaint:
Next Look Solution Sp. z o.o. ul. WIDOK 10/-, 05-090 DAWIDY BANKOWE.
- The complaint should include: name and surname, contact details, description of the defect, date on which the defect was noticed, proof of purchase, method of response, as well as the Customer's specific request related to the complaint. If the complaint concerns a Product, the Product subject to complaint should be sent back together with the complaint letter. If the data or information provided needs to be supplemented, before the complaint is considered, the Seller will ask the Customer making the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
- The Seller will recognise the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt and will inform the Customer of its decision in the manner indicated by the Customer in the complaint letter.
- The Seller shall be liable for any lack of conformity of the Product with the contract existing at the time of delivery and discovered within two years of that time, unless the shelf life of the goods, as determined by the Seller, its legal predecessors or persons acting on their behalf, is longer.
- In the case of a Sales Contract with a Consumer or an Entrepreneur on the rights of a Consumer, a lack of conformity of the Product with the contract that becomes apparent before the expiry of two years from the delivery of the goods shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery unless the contrary is proven or the presumption cannot be reconciled with the specific nature of the Product or the nature of the lack of conformity of the Product with the contract.
- If the Product is not in conformity with the contract, the consumer may:
9.1 request repair or replacement
9.2 make a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
9.2.1 The Seller has refused to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in accordance with Article 43d(2) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014;
9.2.2 The Seller has failed to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in accordance with article 43d paragraphs 4-6 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014;
9.2.3 the non-conformity of the Product with the contract continues even though the Seller has tried to bring the Product into conformity with the contract;
9.2.4 the non-conformity of the Product with the contract is such as to justify either a reduction in price or withdrawal from the contract without prior recourse to repair or replacement;
9.2.5 it is evident from the Seller's statement or circumstances that he will not bring the Product into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
- The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the lack of conformity with the contract is immaterial. The lack of conformity of the Product with the contract shall be presumed to be material.
- The Consumer shall make the Product to be repaired or replaced available to the Seller. The Seller shall collect the Product from the Consumer at its expense. The Shop does not accept any parcels sent back cash on delivery.
- The Seller shall reimburse the Consumer the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer's statement on price reduction.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall immediately return the Product to the Seller at the Seller's expense. The Seller shall return the price to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Product or proof of its return. The Shop does not accept any parcels sent back cash on delivery.
- The provisions of paragraphs 1-13 of this section shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Entrepreneur in the capacity of a consumer.
- If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability for warranty on the basis of Article 558 §1 of the Civil Code.
- 11 Withdrawal from the contract
- Pursuant to Article 27(1) of the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), a Consumer or an Entrepreneur on the rights of a Consumer, concluding a "distance contract" - has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason - within 14 calendar days from the date of taking possession of the Product.
- The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall start to run from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer, to the trader in the capacity of consumer or to a person indicated by them other than the carrier.
- In the case of a Contract which involves multiple Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights may withdraw from the Contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. It is sufficient to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights sends the statement before the expiry of the deadline.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are set out in § 1(2). The statement may also be submitted on a form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions and Appendix to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, but this is not obligatory.
- If the declaration is sent electronically by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights an acknowledgement of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal to the e-mail address provided by them.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
7.1 In the event of withdrawal from a Contract concluded at a distance, the Contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
7.2 In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer's or Entrepreneur with consumer rights' statement of withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of delivery of the item, except for the additional costs arising from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller.
7.3 The Seller shall refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer or the Entrepreneur in the capacity of a Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer or the Entrepreneur in the capacity of a Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution at no cost to the Consumer.
7.4 The Seller may withhold reimbursement until it has received the Product back or until it has been provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
7.5 The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights should send back the Product to the Seller's address given in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Contract. The deadline shall be met if the Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
7.6 The Consumer or Entrepreneur with consumer rights shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if the Product could not be sent back by post in the usual manner due to its nature.
7.7 The Consumer or Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7.8 Where, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back in the usual way by post, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the description of the Product in the Shop.
- The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Consumer and the Entrepreneur on the rights of the Consumer in respect of the Contract:
8.1 in which the object of the performance is a non-refabricated Product made to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet the Consumer's personalised needs,
8.2 in which the object of the service is a Product delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
8.3 for the provision of services for which the consumer is liable to pay the price, where the trader has provided the service in full with the express and prior agreement of the consumer, who has been informed before the performance by the trader that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the trader has provided the service, and has acknowledged this,
8.4 in which the subject matter of the performance is Products which are, by their nature, inseparable from other things after delivery,
8.5 in which the object of the performance is goods which are perishable or have a short shelf life.
- The Entrepreneur does not have the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason.
- Withdrawal from the contract - shipping details:
10.1 e-mail address: email@example.com
10.2 address of the Seller:
Next Look Solution Sp. z o.o. ul. WIDOK 10/-, 05-090 DAWIDY BANKOWE.
- 12 Discarded equipment
- In accordance with the Act of 11 September 2015 on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 1688), the Seller:
1.1. provides the Customers with free of charge collection of waste equipment from households, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the sold equipment. The cost of delivering used equipment to the Seller's facility shall be borne by the Customer.
1.2 When supplying household equipment to the Customer, the Seller shall provide for the take-back of used household equipment free of charge at the place of delivery of that equipment, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and has performed the same functions as the sold equipment.
- 13 Force majeure
- The provisions of this paragraph shall apply to Sales Contracts in which the Customer is an Entrepreneur.
- This clause shall in no way limit the rights of the Consumer
- Neither party may be liable for the non-performance of any of its obligations if such non-performance is caused by an unforeseeable event beyond its control or a force majeure incident, including but not limited to epidemic, flood, fire, storm, shortage of raw materials, transport strike, partial or total strike, or blockade. The party affected by such events must notify the other party immediately, no later than 30 working days after the occurrence of the said event.
- The parties agree that they will jointly endeavour to fulfil the undertaking to the best of their ability during the persistence of such events.
- 14 Technical requirements
- In order to use the Online Shop, it is necessary for the Customer to have:
1.1 computer, laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access
1.2 access to an active electronic mailbox, properly configured to receive mail from the Seller
1.3 a web browser in the latest version available (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge)
1.5 software capable of reading files in .PDF format
- The Seller's liability is excluded if the Customer has not complied with the technical requirements outlined above necessary to use the Online Shop and the Products.
- The administrator of the personal data provided during the use of the Shop is the Seller.
- 16 Out-of-court and court dispute resolution
- Out-of-court dispute resolution:
1.1 The consumer has the right to make use of out-of-court dispute resolution, either by submitting a request for mediation or by requesting an arbitration hearing. The request must be made after the conclusion of the complaint procedure and if both parties to the dispute agree to it. List of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection https://www.uokik.gov.pl and https://www.rf.gov.pl. A consumer may also use the free-of-charge assistance of a Poviat (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Federation of Consumers, Association of Polish Consumers).
1.2 The Seller does not agree to submit any disputes arising in connection with concluded Product supply agreements to mediation proceedings.
- Judicial means of dealing with disputes:
2.1 The settlement of disputes arising between the Seller and the Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable Polish law.
2.2 The settlement of disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on ODR for consumer disputes), the Seller as a trader established in the Union entering into online sales or service contracts provides an electronic link to the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform for out-of-court dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17 Final provisions
- Contracts concluded through the service shall be concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- In matters not covered by these Rules, the regulations shall apply:
2.1 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 ( Dz.U.1964.16.93 as amended).
2.2 Act on the provision of services by electronic means of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U.2002.144.1204 as amended).
2.3 Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Dz.U.2014 pos.827)
2.4 Act on waste electrical and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws 2015, item 1688)
- All trade names, company names and their logos used on the website
https://hopchop.pl belong to their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and images presented on the website of https://ogrodcentrum.pl are used for information purposes.
- Customers are obliged to use the website in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms and the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In using the site, it is prohibited to provide any information of an unlawful, offensive or infringing nature.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, e.g. changes to the law, changes to methods of payment and delivery - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, changes in technology. The new Terms and Conditions enter into force as of the date of their publication on the website
https://hopchop.pl on the Rules and Regulations subpage. The version of the Rules and Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the Agreement shall apply to Agreements concluded before the Rules and Regulations were amended. Customers who have an Account shall additionally be informed of the changes together with a summary thereof to the e-mail address indicated by them. The effective date of the changes shall not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement. If the Customer with a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he/she is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the changes to the Terms and Conditions. Notifying the Seller about the lack of acceptance of the new content of the Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of the Agreement.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on 12 February 2023.